Anyone who doesn’t believe in evolution hasn’t owned a computer then lost a computer. It is plainly evident to me that I have evolved into a computer animal. Without my failing laptop, I am not whole. My connections to the world are lost and I spend way to much time in the bar staring at my feet and scratching myself. Now that I have my computer again — more or less — I sense that it is time to be reborn, to evolve into something more and better.
And this blog really, really, truly needs an overhaul.
But first I have to remember my passwords.
Maybe watching a movie will help me remember my passwords. Alas, I cannot remember my Netflix password. (I lost half an hour trying to get my WordPress password correct…and I swear the password that finally worked was the first one I tried that failed.)
I also have to find out why my product license key for Microsoft Office doesn’t work. Is this a clever attempt to get me to buy again the most current and complete version of Microsoft Office? I wonder how many people fall for it.
I really haven’t anything to say tonight, anyway. Password recall sets my head spinning and that hurts. And all of that cheap red wine and foot-staring gave my day a headache start anyway. It is time for a movie.
- Saving Username and Passwords for Paper People (basicorganization.wordpress.com)
- Online passwords: keep it complicated (guardian.co.uk)
- The Ultimate Guide for Creating Strong Passwords (encrypted2.wordpress.com)
- Your palm will be your next password (zdnet.com)
- One day in the life of a writer (lanternpost2012.wordpress.com)