Days like this were made for surprises. Nothing — absolutely nothing — is happening. I have
worked through bits and pieces of the newspaper, went for my daily walk (like an old man), and watched some old television shows. That’s it.
Perhaps a glass of wine and a hamburger will lead to something big. Come on world, surprise me. Let’s go!
Unrelated Random Articles
- Floor Plans of Famous Television Shows (mainframereview.com)
- Who’s The Worst Republican 2012? (dcc.org)
- Video: A century of Bradford life, captured on film (yorkshirepost.co.uk)
- Just Like That ! (o1402o.wordpress.com)
- Television Shows That Just Need To End (chwomp.wordpress.com)
Filed under: Wander with Me